Camera Hdew UK

• manic_dave
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
11 years 6 months ago #95306 by manic_dave
Camera Hdew UK was created by manic_dave
Ok found these guys a few days ago and did some diging. Just wanted to see has anyone on here ever delt with them.

I cant find anywhere on line a bad review or issue.

I even called them today and they told me the products would be dispatched from the UK and you would not have problem with import tax, this is backed up by a few Irish Reviews i have read.

To cut it short, for example, the Canon d5 mark iii with 24 to 105 l lens is 4300 euros in Dublin.

These guys, 3300 delivered, with VAT recipt and 3 year warranty.

Yes the camera comes in from HK, but they seem to be getting away with it.

www.hdewcameras.co.uk/

Im very tempted to buy from them.

www.skelligstarparty.com
Europe's Darkest Skies
Top 4 Locations in the world to Stargaze by Paste Magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #95309 by Nerro
Replied by Nerro on topic Re: Camera Hdew UK
I think its a hit and miss.The same with simply electronics, they seem to offer products at really competitive prices and they claim that they are UK retailer but you get everything from China.was really tempted to buy a lense from them but when i read that one customer got a Canon camera from them and the Canon sign fell off after 2 days...well it makes you wounder is it worth it?

• manic_dave
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
11 years 6 months ago #95310 by manic_dave
Replied by manic_dave on topic Re: Camera Hdew UK

Nerro wrote: I think its a hit and miss.The same with simply electronics, they seem to offer products at really competitive prices and they claim that they are UK retailer but you get everything from China.was really tempted to buy a lense from them but when i read that one customer got a Canon camera from them and the Canon sign fell off after 2 days...well it makes you wounder is it worth it?

had the same thoughts, but there are many many good reports online. seen nothing bad, so far

www.skelligstarparty.com
Europe's Darkest Skies
Top 4 Locations in the world to Stargaze by Paste Magazine.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds