K-Tec

Andromeda details

• Macros42
  • Topic Author
More
19 years 5 months ago #10640 by Macros42
Andromeda details was created by Macros42
Has anyone here bought from Andromeda Optics? Do you know if they have a shop that I can go to to see the scopes? And do they take credit cards?

Steve

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 5 months ago #10644 by albertw
Replied by albertw on topic Re: Andromeda details

Has anyone here bought from Andromeda Optics? Do you know if they have a shop that I can go to to see the scopes? And do they take credit cards?

Yep, no, and not when I bought from them.

They usually have gear on display at the star parties, but unfortunately can't make it to cosmos this year. I'm sure Wally will be in touch to clarify.

Cheers,
~Al

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

• Macros42
  • Topic Author
More
19 years 5 months ago #10647 by Macros42
Replied by Macros42 on topic Re: Andromeda details
That could be a problem then :( I put my spare cash into my CC because it looked like i was going to buy from the UK.

I've sent a mail to him as well.

[edit] although if he uses paypal ... :D [/edit]
Thanks,

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

More
19 years 5 months ago #10649 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Andromeda details

That could be a problem then :( I put my spare cash into my CC because it looked like i was going to buy from the UK.

I've sent a mail to him as well.

Thats all you can do for the moment. This issue of prices has been raised to Wally and Jimmy before, but suffice to say, they are cheaper than the other Dublin telescope shop!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

• DaveGrennan
  • IFAS Astronomer of the Year 2010
  • IFAS Astronomer of the Year 2010
More
19 years 5 months ago #10684 by DaveGrennan
Replied by DaveGrennan on topic Re: Andromeda details
Steve,

Wally and Jimmy are good guys you can buy from them with confidence. I have bought from them before and am very satisfied with my purchase.
Dunno about credit cards, I paid in notes.

This issue of prices has been raised to Wally and Jimmy before, but suffice to say, they are cheaper than the other Dublin telescope shop!

To be fair they both sell different ranges (manufacturers). Andromeda sell Skywatcher, Helios, Meade and some more. A&S primarily do celestron.

Regards and Clear Skies,

Dave.
J41 - Raheny Observatory.
www.webtreatz.com
Equipment List here

• Macros42
  • Topic Author
More
19 years 5 months ago #10685 by Macros42
Replied by Macros42 on topic Re: Andromeda details

Steve,
Wally and Jimmy are good guys you can buy from them with confidence. I have bought from them before and am very satisfied with my purchase.
Dunno about credit cards, I paid in notes.

That's the impression I got alright but like I said above I've already transferred the cash I have to spend in to the cc. So that's now the only way I can pay. Hopefully they use something like paypal which would mean I could still buy off them. Otherwise is Green Witch or College Cameras (if they ship to Ireland).

Steve

Steve
--

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds