Skelligs Star Party 2015, August 14th to 16th Ballinskelligs

• Roy Stewart
  • Topic Author
  • IFAS Astronomer of the Year 2014
More
9 years 1 month ago #103572 by Roy Stewart
Hey Guy's and Gal'.

It has come to my attention that a twin room has become available for the SSP at the Skellig Lodge.. For anyone wanting to avail of this please contact Frida via email, you can find the email address on the Skellig Lodge website.

Cheers Roy
#ClearSkies

QUOTE: “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke.
Skywatcher 200pds & HEQ5 PRO Mount , 15x70 Astro Revelation binos.. EP's SW 38mm 2" Panaview- SW 30mm 2" Aero- SW 26mm 2"Panaview.. 2" UHC filter-2" OIII filter.

www.twitter.com/Roydeboy33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Roy Stewart
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #103612 by Roy Stewart
Sorry Guy's and Gal's, but the twin room is now gone.. Kimberly Ennico Smith and her husband have booked it for the weekend.. Frida has told me that there is 2 beds available in a dorm room, BUT, the bad news is those 2 beds are in my room, so you'll be sharing with me.. Lol

Cheers Roy
#ClearSkies

QUOTE: “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke.
Skywatcher 200pds & HEQ5 PRO Mount , 15x70 Astro Revelation binos.. EP's SW 38mm 2" Panaview- SW 30mm 2" Aero- SW 26mm 2"Panaview.. 2" UHC filter-2" OIII filter.

• Roy Stewart
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #103613 by Roy Stewart
Ok guys and gals.

Thanks to the bravery of
Dave Connolly and William Bean willing to share with me and give up their twin room, it is once again available for those who still haven't booked, so to John aka:Captain Morgan
If you want me to contact Frida and book it for you just let me know.

Cheers Roy
#ClearSkies

More
9 years 1 month ago #103615 by lunartic_old
To share a room with Roy we should instigate the first Skelligs Medal for Bravery. :p

Paul

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Rich Cook
The following user(s) said Thank You: manic_dave

• Roy Stewart
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #103626 by Roy Stewart
The Purple Heart more like, we would have
to give it out Posthumously..lol
They won't survive.

Cheers Roy
#ClearSkies

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #103686 by Kinch
I hope to meet up with you all down there - it has been a while since I spent time in Kerry. I have accommodation booked nearby - very nearby - so will annoy some of you by looking over your shoulders during the weekend. As it stands, I doubt that I will be able to bring any gear with me - but who knows! First I have to concentrate on actually making it :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Stewart

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds