K-Tec

Omega Nebula

More
8 years 8 months ago #104490 by Kinch
Replied by Kinch on topic Omega Nebula
Hi Kevin,
Close to Cartagena, Murcia - in the Southeast. (Not there all the time, but that is where I have the scope etc.)
........in Kilkenny as I write this :-)

Brendan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #104491 by KevinSmith
Replied by KevinSmith on topic Omega Nebula
Hi Brendan

I go to torrevieja every now and then and going to be there in October for 2 weeks and thinking of taking my SCT. Sara Wager Images up past you? Do you know her.

Was thinking of driving up there. Are you around October by any chance.

Will you be at SSP Next week?

Cheers
Kevin
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by KevinSmith.

More
8 years 8 months ago #104492 by Kinch
Kevin,

Torrevieja is not all that far away.......and I know Sara....actually travelled up to Denia once just to attend a club meeting for the sole purpose of meeting up with her.

I'll be looking in at SSP next week I don't haver any gear with me in Ireland....so I won't be too actively involved :-( - looking forward to meeting up there.

Brendan.

More
8 years 8 months ago #104502 by astroman145
Replied by astroman145 on topic Omega Nebula
hi brendan i,m back about two weeks from spain was staying in a resort near roldan in murcia and i seen what looked like an small observatory in the town are you based near there ?
As you said the seeing is not great because when we were there the night temp was about 23 degrees and with all the resorts lights there was,nt a great view to be had .
val

More
8 years 8 months ago #104503 by Kinch
Hi Val,
No - not me at that location. I have put the map connection on the Flickr Image so that you can see where La Azohia is. It is on the coast and very humid at this time of the year - not too good for the photography - BUT - better than here where the humidity is 100%......lots of heavy showers about just now :( Sure hope things improve for SSP :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds