KAS Monthly Meeting

• dmcdona
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 8 months ago #14471 by dmcdona
Replied by dmcdona on topic Re: KAS Monthly Meeting
Seanie - it'd be good to see you there. We'll all be naked.

Trevor, no problem putting up the presentation (after KAS have seen it :D ) but it mightn't make too much sense - there's just a load of bullets that are expanded on (by me) in the actual presentation. I guess its not really a 'beginner's guide' as a presentation to beginners...

I'll post it anyway this coming weekend.

Cheers

Dave McD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 8 months ago #14473 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: KAS Monthly Meeting

Seanie - it'd be good to see you there. We'll all be naked.

YUK!! :lol:

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
18 years 8 months ago #14480 by dpower
Replied by dpower on topic Re: KAS Monthly Meeting
The more the merrier- good to see you there Seanie. Dave. I'll see you there too. We'll just leave it there :D
Trevor, the first of these image processing slots is more like an introduction to photoshop for beginners. We're starting with the basics and working our way up. Not sure how much use it would be.

IFAS web team

More
18 years 8 months ago #14520 by ftodonoghue
Replied by ftodonoghue on topic Re: KAS Monthly Meeting
Thanks anyway, I am familiar with the basics in Photoshop, perhaps when you get into more tehnical stuff you can put the info in resources.

Is it a good idea to create a section in resources for presentations. I am sure that at our monthly meetings we are duplicating a lot of stuff. If there was a central repository of presentations it would save a lot of time for people in the long run...what do you guys think

Cheers
Trevor

• dmcdona
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 8 months ago #14524 by dmcdona
Replied by dmcdona on topic Re: KAS Monthly Meeting
Good idea Trevor - I'll put the astrophotography prez in over the weekend. The only image that isn't mine is the first slide - a Hubble image which is freely available for any use (I think...).

In general though, I'd appreciate resources for monthly meetings on any topic whatsoever. At least an outline can get you going...

Cheers

Dave McD

More
18 years 8 months ago #14534 by dpower
Replied by dpower on topic Re: KAS Monthly Meeting
I think that's a great idea. Be nice to get the clubs co-operating to keep meetings fresh and interesting. Between all the clubs I reckon we could get a pretty impressive repository in order!! :)

IFAS web team

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds