Shocking News Clear Sky in Bray

• DeirdreKelleghan
  • Topic Author
  • IFAS Social Media Officer
  • IFAS Social Media Officer
More
15 years 5 months ago #74777 by DeirdreKelleghan
Shocking News Clear Sky in Bray was created by DeirdreKelleghan
It's shocking clear here in Bray , Venus and Jupiter are awesome just now at 17:00
Get out and show something to someone this evening :) :) :) :)

Deirdre Kelleghan
PRO IFAS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #74780 by calchas
Replied by calchas on topic Re:Shocking News Clear Sky in Bray
Clear (mostly) skies here in D15, Taking a look at M42/M43, M45, trying to find M78, but may be too low in sky. Going to aim at M81 and 82 again.

It's wonderful out there :)

Steve

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #74781 by lunartic_old
Replied by lunartic_old on topic Re:Shocking News Clear Sky in Bray
I went out this evening to Glencullen, the site next to the graveyard, it was a pointless exercise, there is building work going on, there are now lights installed and the community centre was lit up, I think that this site is no longer viable.

I travelled down to Cloon Wood, the site is good, there are boulders placed down, but a car can easily fit through, the skies were magnificent, I didn't linger long, I just feel too nervous being out on my own, chicken or what?:laugh:

I returned home and had a grand evening with my 10X50 and 15X70 binos pulling in a variety of objects, including M1, M77 and the Diamond Ring around Polaris.

Only the prospect of work in the morning has gotten me inside.

Paul

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Rich Cook
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by lunartic_old.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds