K-Tec

Kennedy Space Center

• paulevans
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #56109 by paulevans
Replied by paulevans on topic Re: Kennedy Space Center
Thanks guys, I had a marvellous time - could have gone to KSC every day for a week but we had to fit in Disney, Sea World, Shopping and so on :-)

Anthony, the first day's entrance was $38 which included the standard tour and also allows you to keep coming back for up to 7 days, then the upgrade to the "Up Close and Personal" tour was $22 on the second day - we booked it on our first day as they tend to be booked out if your just turn up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #56125 by wellbuttie
Replied by wellbuttie on topic Re: Kennedy Space Center
Really Fab images there Paul..... looks like you have convinced me to take the 2008 summer hols stateside!!!

Steve Roche
"Technology is a way of organising the universe so that man doesn't have to experience it."
steviestargazer.ivisionireland.com
www.deiseastronomy.com
photo.ivisionireland.com

More
16 years 4 months ago #56146 by fguihen
Replied by fguihen on topic Re: Kennedy Space Center
excellent shots Paul. the space centre looks amazing. Your images have made me decide that this years holiday ( or maby next years) will be to florida to visit the space centre. Regarding flights, where in the US do you fly into, from Ireland, and how many internal flights does it take after that to get to florida?

"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." Dilbert.

• paulevans
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #56149 by paulevans
Replied by paulevans on topic Re: Kennedy Space Center
Thanks guys.

As regards getting there, we flew Belfast to Gatwick then Virgin to Orlando. The hire car was part of the deal and we stayed in a villa owned by friends. The whole thing couldn't have been easier, apart from Gatwick which is a nightmare these days, even off peak season.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds