K-Tec

Ìîñêâà

More
19 years 3 months ago #8568 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Ìîñêâà
Just to add that there are still a few recent new members joining whose websites are all .ru extensions.

If in doubt, never click a suspect email or weblink - ever!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 3 months ago #8576 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Ìîñêâà
OK, I did a bit of a clean up, all the nasty .ru addresses that didn't activate their accout or that had dodgey URLs in their profiles.

I'll install one of those gaphical thingys where you have to say what the distorted letters are so you can register when ever I get a chance. I had hopped to be able to avoid going to such lengths here but those bloody spammers will mess up just about anything

*fumes*

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
19 years 3 months ago #8596 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Ìîñêâà
I know Bart it seems like I might have been nit-picking, or adding more work to your To Do list, but it'll be worth it in the end. I've seen to many other php sites on other forums that have had a lot of down time due to spammers and related material.

:)

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
19 years 2 months ago #9029 by albertw
Replied by albertw on topic Re: Ìîñêâà
Bart,

Any chance you can find the time to add that visual verification mod, or a least not have member that are not active showing up?

While russian sales sites are annoying, we dont want to be linking to some other unsavoury sites that a couple of recent "members" listed. I've deleted the most unsavoury before you go looking!

Cheers,
~Al

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

Moderators: darragh
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds