• michaeloconnell
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 years 5 months ago #10411 by michaeloconnell
Observing Challange Handbooks was created by michaeloconnell
Hi All,

In the next couple of days I hope to get the observing handbooks printed off for COSMOS. If you've no idea what I'm talking about, click on the Observing Challanges on the left in the green box under "Navigate". These handbooks are free to download from the IFAS website and if you wish to print them off yourself, we've absolutely no problem with that. In fact, we'd strongly encourange it if you can.

Unfortunately however, most people (including myself) don't have access to a decent quality printer which can economically print off several hundred pages. So, we hope to get some copies of the handbooks printed off by a professional printing company for the COSMOS Star Party.

To get these printed, we'll need to cough up the money out of our own pockets to pay for their printing. We don't mind doing this at all but at the same time we don't want to be left with loads of unsold handbooks. The whole thing is run on a not-for-profit basis and I think you will agree that €5 per handbook is not an unreasonable price.

So, we'd like to get a rough idea of how many copies are required. If you'd like a copy for yourself please reply here if you are interested. Please specify which handbook(s) you're interested in and the no. of copies required.

On behalf of the Observing Challanges Group,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds