• ftodonoghue
  • Topic Author
  • Red Giant
  • Red Giant
More
19 years 5 months ago #10696 by ftodonoghue
April Sky Highlights - Press Release was created by ftodonoghue
Hi Guys

I have put a press release for april into resource section. It is just a little piece on Jupiter and its moons and Alcor and Mizar...Again, feel free to amend and submit to your local rags. A couple of the papers in Kerry have been running with these so hopefully it will continue. If anyone else is preparing press releases, perhaps you could place them in here as a resource for everyone else.

Cheers
Trevor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 5 months ago #10701 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: April Sky Highlights - Press Release
Nice work Trevor! Didn't know you were doing those press releases. What made you do them? You should send them to all the radio stations you can think of as well, it would be no harm.

By the way, that solar filter is on its way to you today.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

• ftodonoghue
  • Topic Author
  • Red Giant
  • Red Giant
More
19 years 5 months ago #10703 by ftodonoghue
Replied by ftodonoghue on topic Re: April Sky Highlights - Press Release
The main reason I did them was just purely to promote kerry astronomy club, and also to encourage people to take more notice of the night sky...I remember when I was younger I had a telescope and I did not know where to point it or who to talk to...If there is anybody else in that position, then at least they or someone they know might point them in the direction of Kerry Astronomy Club. Now,If only the clouds clear by the time the solar filter arrives....

Cheers
Trevor

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds