K-Tec

Hubble DVD

• Macros42
  • Topic Author
More
19 years 3 months ago #12908 by Macros42
Hubble DVD was created by Macros42
Does anyone know where (apart from AI) to get one of these? Artaine is a little awkward for me to get to and I'll be damned if I'm paying €5 to AI for P+P! It's a bloody dvd ffs - you can but a whole computer from Komplett for €10 shipping!

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 3 months ago #12909 by ftodonoghue
Replied by ftodonoghue on topic Re: Hubble DVD
Sure do

I recently got one from ESA...I just sent an email to lars@eso.org and asked for one. I also tried pushing my luck and asked for some for kerry astronomy club and i managed to get 75....

Cheers
Trevor

• DeirdreKelleghan
  • IFAS Social Media Officer
  • IFAS Social Media Officer
More
19 years 3 months ago #12911 by DeirdreKelleghan
Replied by DeirdreKelleghan on topic Post
catalog.core.nasa.gov/core.nsf/mediatype...stricttocategory=DVD

I recently bought one Star Gaze - Hubble 's View of the Universe from NASA Core education link above, it cost 21 euro the post was a bit expensive but I was buying other things and paid for Fed X to get them quick.
Well quick once the cheque cleared, they wait 3 weeks for this to happen then send the items, so it took 4 weeks to get the DVD's in total.

• Macros42
  • Topic Author
More
19 years 3 months ago #12935 by Macros42
Replied by Macros42 on topic Re: Hubble DVD

Sure do

I recently got one from ESA...I just sent an email to lars@eso.org and asked for one. I also tried pushing my luck and asked for some for kerry astronomy club and i managed to get 75....

Thanks a mill. I sent him a mail and there's a dvd winging its way to me now :)

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds