K-Tec

Scheduled Server Downtime - July 29 17:00 - 23:00

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
19 years 1 month ago #14120 by voyager
Our hosting company (Hosting 365) are upgrading their systems next friday evening so this site will suffer intermittent down time (as will ALL H365 hosted sites) between 5pm and 11pm. We should only suffer 2 periods of downtim in that time, one when our server is upgraded and one when the DB server is upgraded. Hopefully this will not take too long.

Clear Skies & Clear Bandwidth,

Bart B,
IFAS Webmaster.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DaveGrennan
  • IFAS Astronomer of the Year 2010
  • IFAS Astronomer of the Year 2010
More
19 years 1 month ago #14121 by DaveGrennan
Bart,

How do you fing hosting365? I'm thinking of switching my hosting provider. I run a web site for an aviation club im involved with and I'm getting totally fed up with my current host. (hostonce.com). The other day they just 'lost' my sql database, no backups, nothing. And their attitude seems to be 'tough sh&^&^'

Seems these boards are rarely down so I suppose that says a lot.

Their prices seem quite competitive.

Regards and Clear Skies,

Dave.
J41 - Raheny Observatory.
www.webtreatz.com
Equipment List here

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
19 years 1 month ago #14122 by voyager
I like H365 a lot. I find their technical staff nice to talk to and m,ore importantly, competant! I haev LOADS of sites with them and they have never so much as lost a single file let alone an entire DB!

In fact I have so much faith in them that I bulk buy off them to re-sell to myown customers. Generally I can give you the identical packages the H365 have for about 10% less, and I can also create custom packages with more of what you need and none of what you don't!

Basically H365 get over 4 grand from me a year and I wouldn't give them that business if I didn't have confidence in them!

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds