• martinastro
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 9 months ago #19325 by martinastro
No Lights - Camera - Action! was created by martinastro
Hi all

Conor and i did another observing session tonight from 22.40 - 00.10 which was really an imaging session. Today i got my new camera, a Fuji S5600 5.1MP camera and was eager to test it out under a dark sky. So we carried our cameras and tripods out to a football pitch and set up.

The sky conditions were not so good due to patchy clouds and dense mist which reflected alot of light pollution so this affected the images a great deal. Heres a selection of images i took ...15 sec exp at ISO1600. Conor will add his images shortly...

tinypic.com/i3b0jc.jpg

tinypic.com/i3b0oi.jpg

tinypic.com/i3b12q.jpg

tinypic.com/i3b15h.jpg

tinypic.com/i3b19w.jpg

tinypic.com/i3b1ck.jpg

tinypic.com/i3b1hx.jpg

Clear Skies!

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 9 months ago #19346 by Conor
Replied by Conor on topic Re: No Lights - Camera - Action!
Yea it was a great wee obseving session! I took a lots of shots of the sky heres a few alrite ones. Serious reflection in the water, martin imageing and a sky shots of saturn + m44

Moderator of Photography Forum:

www.freeimagebrowser.com/gallery/index.php

More
18 years 9 months ago #19366 by Keith g
Replied by Keith g on topic Re:
You see! Imaging is really addictive!

Hope you like that new camera,
Keith..

• martinastro
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 9 months ago #19375 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: No Lights - Camera - Action!
Nice shots Conor. I love the reflection of Sirius in the puddle. It was a good wee session.

Yes i am very happy with it although i am limited to 15 sec expsoures. But at least the learning curve will be growing at a nice pace until i fork out for a DSLR in the future.

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds