K-Tec

Congrats to Galway AS

More
18 years 7 months ago #22846 by lionsden
Replied by lionsden on topic Re: Congrats to Galway AS
Top marks to Galway! Informative and entertaining (two things that don't always go together). Thoroughly enjoyed the day, as did my nine year old son! He's already looking forward to Cosmos in April....

:D :D :D

Leo @ Lionsden
Perhap because light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• galwayskywatchers
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
18 years 7 months ago #23076 by galwayskywatchers
Replied by galwayskywatchers on topic Re: Congrats to Galway AS
Thank to everyone who participated at out starparty last Saturday, in all over 70 people showed up, thanks to members of Tullamore, Shannonside, Kerry, Kildare, South Dublin, (HAVE I LEFT ANY OUT) clubs + IAA, IAS who attended in numbers.

Thanks to the people who put there time into the stands and especially to John Flannery who for otherwise there would have been no brochurers and to Jed Glover for his imaging workshop.

The night was perfect and a great crowd showed up at the NUI Galway observatory for viewing, bloody cold though, who brought the LX200? well done to the hotel for an amazing dinner and to the 25+ prople who stayed for it and the quiz after.

Probably a few i left out but a great day overall and roll on to Jan 27th next year.

Ronan Newman
Galway Astronomy Club

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds