K-Tec

Recently heard on the Radio

More
18 years 7 months ago #23425 by Macros42
Replied by Macros42 on topic Re: Recently heard on the Radio

Hi Eileen,

As Bart said, Kildare Astronomy Club are the people you want to get in touch with. I'm sure some of them will reply to this thread with more details.

Hi Eileen,

KAS meet the first Friday of every month in the Kildare Volunteer Bureau offices, behind Eyre Powell in Newbridge. You're quite welcome to come along to a meeting or two with no obligation to join. And there'll be people there who can help you out with your new scope. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 7 months ago #23430 by dpower
Replied by dpower on topic Re: Recently heard on the Radio
I'll add to that...

The next meeting will take place on Friday, March 3rd at 8.30pm behind the Eyre Powell in Newbridge. If you're stuck for directions or would like to know more drop me an email (davepower AT vodafone.ie) or ring on 0879027984.

The website has plenty more info. Pity you just missed our beginners night, but we'd be delighted to show you how to get the most from your scope and the night sky.

Thanks,

Dave Power
Secretary,
Kildare Astronomy Society (KAS)
www.kildareastronomy.com

IFAS web team

More
18 years 7 months ago #23431 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Recently heard on the Radio
There you go Eileen - almost too much information, all of it good for you, inside your first 2 hours of joining! :lol:

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds