K-Tec

IMPORTANT - Please put threads in proper place!

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 7 months ago #23413 by voyager
Hi everyone,

Could I ask you all to please post threads in their appropriate place and not just put them in general.

Some key things to remember:
1) Observing reports belong in "Did anyone else see ...." on the Observing section
2) Stuff about observing hardware should be in the "Observing Equipment" board
3) There has been a board set up specially for Atmostpheric stuff so please put Sundogs, meteors, Pilars, halos ..... in there
4) Astrophotography posts should either go into the Astro Photography board or into a more specific board in the Observing section (e.g. Atmoshperic Phenomena)

I have asked the mods of General to start moving stuff that should not be in here, please help make their lives easier by posting in the right place in the first place.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Bart B.,
IFAS Webmaster.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago #25194 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: IMPORTANT - Please put threads in proper place!
Can I remind people about this please. I'm currently doing a bit of "housekeeping" on the boards and there are loads of posts in the General section that shouldn't really be there.

I'd greatly appreciate if people could take the time to place their posts in the correct location. It keeps the whole place alot tidier and makes it much easier for members (you and me) to find posts of specific interest.

Anything related to spacecraft (hubble, mars express, cassini, voyager etc) please post in the "Space Exploration & Technology" www.irishastronomy.org/boards/viewforum.php?f=27

Many Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds