K-Tec

Have Skype? Wanna help me out with the podcast?

More
18 years 4 weeks ago #31979 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: Have Skype? Wanna help me out with the podcast?
...that too!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 weeks ago #31981 by albertw

Yea, that's grand. I'll pm you my phone no. in case I forget!

I have some credit with skype if you're stuck.

I might even be online (albert.white on skype) Sunday night. What side do you want me to argue? :-)

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 4 weeks ago #31995 by voyager

Yea, that's grand. I'll pm you my phone no. in case I forget!

I have some credit with skype if you're stuck.

I might even be online (albert.white on skype) Sunday night. What side do you want me to argue? :-)

lol ... well you seem rather against and rather animatedly so ... was rather hopping you'd pop in to argue against the current proposals.

So ... what time folks?

Also, can I get a volunteer to give me a hand testing the recording process on the Saturday?

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
18 years 4 weeks ago #31999 by albertw

lol ... well you seem rather against and rather animatedly so ... was rather hopping you'd pop in to argue against the current proposals.

I'm against conferences that last weeks in cities with good cheap beer!

On that note can I again thank all you taxpayers for a most enjoyable weekend in the Czech Republic for the 'Transit of Venus' project a couple of years back :-)

As for the time, I'll see when suits the rest of you and try to make that.

Albert White MSc FRAS
www.darksky.ie/

More
18 years 4 weeks ago #32012 by dmcdona
Bart et al, how does 7pm Sunday sound?

Also, we should probably put some 'rules' around the discussion to avoid it going downhill rapidly :D

Perhaps a structured question list too and each panel person identifying their general position...

Just a thought

Dave

More
18 years 4 weeks ago #32014 by albertw

Also, we should probably put some 'rules' around the discussion to avoid it going downhill rapidly :D

And there I was practiciing my Eamon Dunphy impression...

No, Pluto was an embarrasment to the Solar System, based on iteperformance I'm embarresed to be on a planet in the same system. The attitude was all wrong, out on its own, completely wrong angles Bill, couldnt join up in a formation at all. At this level of system Bill you need to be a team player and quite frankly pluto was not up to the job. Other Planets can be sensible and have normal sized moons but no, Pluto thought it was so great it could take on one almost its own size in its show off formation. Theres no time for that amount of showing off, especially since it couldnt get the basics right. The FAI are to blame for this as well Bill of course, the training facilities on Pluto were terrible, other planets had hard pitches, the weather wasnt the best, but pluto had nothing, nothing Bill, to offer...

Albert White MSc FRAS
www.darksky.ie/

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds