K-Tec

looking for work expierience!!!

More
17 years 7 months ago #39988 by astrojoe
looking for work expierience!!! was created by astrojoe
hey everyone!!!
Im in transition year in borrisokane community college in tipperary!!As part of of the transition year program i am doing two weeks work expierience!

im looking for anything even remotely got to do with astronomy!!!if you no of anywhere that would take a 4th year student please tell me as time is running short!!!any suggestions will be appreciated!!!! :wink:

am 17!love ta listen ta music!any music!!!!love ta view the stars on a bitterly cold clear nite!!!!love ta look at saturn and see its rings!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #39992 by galactus
Replied by galactus on topic Re: looking for work expierience!!!
What about Blackrock Castle in Cork? The CIT (i think) is doing some radio astronomy there, I believe.

More
17 years 7 months ago #40006 by philiplardner
Replied by philiplardner on topic Re: looking for work expierience!!!
Or you might try contacting Aramgh Planetarium (and/or observatory) to see if they have any summer work going.

For University courses in Astronomy & Astrophysics, contact Prof. Mike Redfern at NUI Galway for future course info. Mike has set up two domed robotic (optical) observatories in Galway and a 3m radio dish and was very generous with his time when he showed us around the facility during the Galway Star Party this weekend.

Good luck!

Phil.

More
17 years 7 months ago #40009 by jhoare
Replied by jhoare on topic Re: looking for work expierience!!!
Since you're in Borris, what about Birr Castle Demesne?

John

Better that old people should die of talk than to have young people die in war.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds