FREE Room for Rent on Space Station in 2010

• artyfarty
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
17 years 2 months ago #47874 by artyfarty
Original link

FREE Room for Rent on Space Station in 2010. Must pay for moving expenses.
Spektor – Tue, 2007 – 06 – 26 09:49
Reply to: hous-360574499@nasa.gov
Date: 2007-06-26, 10:04AM EDT

If you are looking for a microgravity labratory, this place is PERFECT for you. I'm now focusing more on exploration-related activites and have some extra space I can share. I prefer government agencies (are you from the National Institutes of Health?) but am willing to accept a private business.

The room should be available until at least 2015, although some think it can hold-together until 2022.

The move could be a bit tricky. My spacecraft fleet goes out-of-service in 2010. You will need to build or borrow a space-craft to get here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #47885 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: FREE Room for Rent on Space Station in 2010

The move could be a bit tricky. My spacecraft fleet goes out-of-service in 2010. You will need to build or borrow a space-craft to get here.

For Sale: Russian Progress rocket, only used once. 478,000 genuine miles. 2 previous drivers. Viewing by appointment, genuine lookers only need apply. PM me for more.

:lol:

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds