• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 4 months ago #29384 by voyager
Podcast - Interviewees Wanted! was created by voyager
Hi everyone,

After the great success of Seanie's interview with Dave McDonald of Celbridge Observatory in the June Podcast I'd like to get one interview into each future podcast. If you'd be willing to be interviewed by Seanie for our show could you please either reply here, send an email to podcast@irishastronomy.org or PM myself or Seanie Morris.

If you haven't heard Dave's interview yet please check out the June Eddition of the podcast at www.irishastronomy.org/podcast

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #29386 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Podcast - Interviewees Wanted!
If I may add Bart, that to do these inerviews requires either Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, or, preferrably, Skype.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
18 years 4 months ago #29412 by Seanie_Morris
I have had 1 pm so far.

Just to add, this does not have to be fancy. If you think you are doing some work that others may find interesting (of an astronomical nature! ;) ), or people are aware of something you do and you would like to be interviewed about it, then please, get in touch!

Now, who will interview me, because I am great...

:P

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 4 months ago #29413 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Podcast - Interviewees Wanted!

I have had 1 pm so far.

Just to add, this does not have to be fancy. If you think you are doing some work that others may find interesting (of an astronomical nature! ;) ), or people are aware of something you do and you would like to be interviewed about it, then please, get in touch!

Now, who will interview me, because I am great...

:P

The first empty slot we get I'll interview you, that sound OK?

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
18 years 4 months ago #29727 by Seanie_Morris
I have had a couple of replies from people who wish to volunteer for an interview. Unfortunately, all of them do not have an online communicator with which we can speak to each other online to do an interview with!

I am going to make a suggestive sticky over the next few days relating to the use and installation of the three main online communicators I am familiar with, and appear to be the most popular: Skype (the preferred choice for me), Yahoo Communicator, and MSN Messenger.

This will help those who may wish to take part in the future, but are at a loss right now. Still, no one that has come forward to do an interview is capable yet, so more suggestions are welcome!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds