IFAS Podcast Episode 21 - December 2007 Released

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
16 years 10 months ago #55794 by voyager
Hi all,

The December 2007 Edition of the IFAS Eye On The Sky Podcast has just been released.

You can get the shownotes here: www.irishastronomy.org/podcast

The RSS feed is here: blogs.irishastronomy.org/?cat=3&feed=rss2

The MP3 for just this episode is here: blogs.irishastronomy.org/podcast/IFASPodcast0712.mp3

Enjoy!

If you have any feed back Seanie'd love to hear it either via PM or an email to podcast@irishastronomy.org.

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #55822 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: IFAS Podcast Episode 21 - December 2007 Released
Thanks for posting Bart. It was a bit hasty in that I could only do it Sunday evening. However, suggestions for improvement and/or content are most welcome. Be it the sounds, the types of articles covered, or length and audio quality (which lends to its data size as a download).

New voices are always welcome, so if you think you would like to get involved in the podcast with your own article, whatever it may be on (astronomical, of course), you have 2 options:

1) Around mid-month, start preparing your piece, and if time allows, start your recording early. It would help me in compiling if I could have all material about 4 to 6 days before the last day of the month. If you feel adventurous, record multiple articles in advance (like writing your club's newspaper articles weeks ahead), and submit one at a time.

2) If you do not have a means of recording your voice for your article, then why not send me your piece via e-mail? There are currently only 3 regular voices trying to come up with material. However, neither of us will mind dictaphoning your article on your behalf to increase content and interest in the podcast!

All input is appreciated. Contact methods in Bart's post above.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
16 years 9 months ago #60399 by pj30something
Replied by pj30something on topic Re: IFAS Podcast Episode 21 - December 2007 Released
I enjoyed the podcast. Never listened to one before. Seanie you must me ugly as sin cuz you have a great radio voice.

Paul C
My next scope is going to be a Vixen VMC200L Catadioptric OTA

More
16 years 9 months ago #60456 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: IFAS Podcast Episode 21 - December 2007 Released

I enjoyed the podcast. Never listened to one before. Seanie you must me ugly as sin cuz you have a great radio voice.

Yep, definitiely got a face for radio me! ;)

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
16 years 9 months ago #60525 by pj30something
Replied by pj30something on topic Re: IFAS Podcast Episode 21 - December 2007 Released
A face only a mother could love...*as they say*

Paul C
My next scope is going to be a Vixen VMC200L Catadioptric OTA

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds