K-Tec

Kerry AC looking for guest speakers for 2012.

• Kerry Stargazer
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
12 years 11 months ago #91403 by Kerry Stargazer
Kerry AC looking for guest speakers for 2012. was created by Kerry Stargazer
KAC is putting together a list of speakers for the forth coming year any one interested in doing a presentation to us can contact me via the private messaging service of the IFAS forum board.
We normally hold meeting on the second Tuesday of the month with the following months open for speakers, March, April, Oct, and November.
All costs and expenses will be covered by us and your accommodation will be looked after.

All the Best. :woohoo:
John
Kerry Stargazer.
Chair, KAC.

Chairman of Kerry Astronomy Club.
My Kung-Fu 's the best (Melvin Frohike X-Files)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #91408 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Kerry AC looking for guest speakers for 2012.
Just chipping in that Kerry AC really do look after their guest speakers and it's also a nice area to visit - been to KAC 3 times to experience it myself.

By the way, John, do you guys ever go observing near Valentia much? Looked like a really nice dark spot when I was on holiday down there a few years ago, didn't get to do much observing though!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

• Kerry Stargazer
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
12 years 11 months ago #91418 by Kerry Stargazer
Replied by Kerry Stargazer on topic Re: Kerry AC looking for guest speakers for 2012.
Hi Seanie
We had an opportunity to go down there several years ago but Kerry is a “BIG” county it’s a two hour drive from Tralee to Valentia alone
The South Kerry Astronomy Group have set up recently to look after Astronomers down there but i do not know who active they are.
John.

Chairman of Kerry Astronomy Club.
My Kung-Fu 's the best (Melvin Frohike X-Files)

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds