K-Tec

For Sale: 0.2-m Celestron SCT + Lots of extras

• Mike
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
5 days 13 hours ago #112502 by Mike
Looking for a good home for a Celestron SE 8 OTA f10 SCT fitted with the following; Bobs Knobs, Losmandy style Dovetail (have original Vixen dovetail as well). Williams optics Uniguide 32mm f3.75 (120mm FL) ZWO ASI 662MC camera. Celestron upgraded red dot finder. JMI Motofocus hand control unit. Pegasus Astro Advanced Pocket Powerbox Control Hub - Gen 2. Comes with three dew bands. Gerd Neumann Aurora flat panel and all necessary cables, software, power supply, accessories, eyepieces with most of the original boxes, basically an optical system with everything you need to get you started. On occasions I have used this system for visual use and views are crisp and bright but mostly I have used this system for asteroid research. Cost new for all above would be of 3,000 euro range, open to reasonable offers. Selling as package deal only.Not included in this sale; SBIG Camera, Optec TCFSi Focuser, Gerd Neumann CTU, QHY Pole Master Camera, Celestron EQ CGE Goto Mount.MikeLink to additional images taken through telescope: www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/bcncoopcac48ahas0...8io&st=zpop16gq&dl=0 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  

I83 Cherryvalley Observatory

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say; "I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER".
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds