Astro photographs - slideshow now available

• dmcdona
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 7 months ago #23152 by dmcdona
Folks, continuing on...

I've started the process of putting useful presentations on my website. These are generally free to use for personal purposes and for use by clubs/societies. They are subject to Copyright, but if you read the Terms and Conditions there's nothing you need to do other than give me a bit of credit :D

You may alter them for use in your own club/society.

Enjoy!

www.astroshack.net/downloads.php

Cheers
Dave McD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 7 months ago #23154 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: Astro photographs - slideshow now available
That's very nicely done Dave! I think it would be worthwhile putting together individual club versions and an overall IFAS version of this sort of thing. Great for presentations, star parties etc..

• dmcdona
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 7 months ago #23155 by dmcdona
Thanks Michael - I probably should have summarised the second addition to the download section. Its a slideshow of astrophotos starting out from the Solar System and working its way out to the far universe.

Please do feel free to alter it for your club/society's purposes. And I'm sure other folks here have far better images than mine - so feel free to add you own and delete mine :D

Perhaps we can come up with an IFAS one? Anyone out there fancy giving it a go?

Cheers

Dave

More
18 years 7 months ago #23165 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Astro photographs - slideshow now available
Superbly done Dave, nice speed in the slideshow too. You've done some great work there, something indeed to be proud of.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds