K-Tec

The Quantum Leap

More
18 years 11 months ago #16387 by PMU
Replied by PMU on topic Re: The Quantum Leap
well done Dave,good interview.
Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 11 months ago #16389 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: The Quantum Leap
Dave that was an excellent talk you gave on AI radio!!

Nice one! :D

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

• dmcdona
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 11 months ago #16401 by dmcdona
Replied by dmcdona on topic Re: The Quantum Leap
I'm not sure how many of the folks here heard the interview. I thought it went OK :oops: At least I think it did! And by the way, the reference to the dog was purely there by request of the producer though it was a nice touch.

Far from the dog being the faithful observatory assistant though, as I said on the radio, all she's interested in is me throwing her the bloody stick for the tenth time. She has great great eyesight in the dark, but luckily she can't read so this post is between you and me - right? :lol:

Martin - thanks for the comments on the AI piece. If you didn't get the RTE show, you can hear it on line at www.rte.ie/radio1/quantum/

And thanks for the vote of confidence Pat! Appreciate it :)

And I appreciate all the comments about the article and the radio and not forgetting the confirmation image. Hopefully this will spur us all on to bigger and brighter things.

It was edited out of the RTE show but as I said in teh AI show, I was just in the right place at the right time. Many many of you folks have the ability, skill and determination to do the same, well actually, more! I've had me five minutes of fame - someone else's turn now :wink:

Cheers lads and lasses

Dave McD

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds