Thats it! I'm outta here!!

• johnomahony
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
17 years 1 month ago #49361 by johnomahony
Thats it! I'm outta here!! was created by johnomahony
Check the latest forecast for the long weekend. I can't take any more of this...........
:roll:

FRIDAY NIGHT, SATURDAY : Wet, humid and breezy. An approaching Atlantic frontal system will bring rain southeastwards across the country overnight Friday and through Saturday, turning heavy and persistent in many areas. However temperatures will reach the high teens generally, possibly even reaching the low 20s C in brighter areas during the afternoon, the best of these probably in northern areas. Winds will be mainly fresh southwesterly. SUNDAY : Brighter, fresher and more showery weather will follow for Sunday, however eastern and southern areas will see further rain for a time, particularly early on in the day. Temperatures will reach the high teens generally, with light variable or northwesterly breezes. MONDAY: The changeable weather pattern looks set to continue. Although there will be some bight or sunny spells, showery rain will develop across most areas, turning heavy and persistent at times. Temperatures will reach the high teens generally, possibly touching 20 degrees Celsius during brighter periods, with moderate northwesterly breezes.

The Lord giveth, the Revenue taketh away. (John 1:16)

www.flickr.com/photos/7703127@N07/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #49363 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Thats it! I'm outta here!!
I should ban you John for posting such a bleak WEATHER post on an ASTRONOMY forum! :lol: :P :twisted: Just when we really wanted a good weekend and all...

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
17 years 1 month ago #49368 by ayiomamitis
Replied by ayiomamitis on topic Re: Thats it! I'm outta here!!
John,

With the moon slowly becoming a non-factor as early as this evening, here is my humble ten-day forecast: www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesst...04?from=search_10day ... who needs Hawaii!

By the way, when you move to Greece, don't you dare bring along you-know-who! :P

Anthony Ayiomamitis
Athens, Greece
www.perseus.gr

• johnomahony
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
17 years 1 month ago #49370 by johnomahony
Replied by johnomahony on topic Re: Thats it! I'm outta here!!
The truth hurts........ :(
The problem with grey days like these is that it encourages one to go out and buy astro accessories like eyepieces, filters, a set of bobs knobs and other bits and pieces in the hope that you might be able to use them some day-not that they are actually needed. Comfort shopping.
We live in hope :roll:

• johnomahony
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
17 years 1 month ago #49371 by johnomahony
Replied by johnomahony on topic Re: Thats it! I'm outta here!!

John,

With the moon slowly becoming a non-factor as early as this evening, here is my humble ten-day forecast: www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesst...04?from=search_10day ... who needs Hawaii!

By the way, when you move to Greece, don't you dare bring along you-know-who! :P

Thanks Anthony, that has cheered me up no end :wink:
Any jobs for overpaid chemists over there? :)

[albertw: bbcode]

More
17 years 1 month ago #49376 by ayiomamitis
Replied by ayiomamitis on topic Re: Thats it! I'm outta here!!

Thanks Anthony, that has cheered me up no end :wink:

:D

Any jobs for overpaid chemists over there? :)

We are still stuck at 500 BC ... as a result, if your alchemy is good, there is hope. :oops:

Anthony Ayiomamitis
Athens, Greece
www.perseus.gr

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds