K-Tec

TAS Perseids Star-B-Q and Campfire Night - Aug 12th

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 2 months ago #31566 by Seanie_Morris
Heck, even if it is cloudy, we can still have some bar-b-q and campfire fun! We did last year before Hurricane TAS blew over the site in the small hours of the morning, then awoke to sunshine!

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 2 months ago #31567 by dmcdona

I'd like directions please Seanie

PM sent. Dee (and me too! :P) would like to know is Fionna coming?

Joined at the hip mate :roll:

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 2 months ago #31649 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Time for tonight...
Hi all,
some of you are already aware of 'how it works' for camping tonight for the Perseids Star-B-Q. Last year, we lit the charcoal around 8:30pm, and folks sarted cooking from 9pm. Those pitching a tent would want to give yourselves about 30 to 50 minutes, depending on the tents size and how awkward it can be. It is also advisable to do this before the bar-b-q as early as possible while it is bright enough - the grass is long, so you will NOT want to loose things (needle in a haystack anyone?)

As before, any questions, the link to the directions PM'd to some of you also has my mobile number, in case you have to ring!

TAS is looking forward to it, I am too, and even if it is a cloudy night, we should still have some craic!

:D

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
18 years 2 months ago #31653 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: TAS Perseids Star-B-Q and Campfire Night - Aug 12th
OK, I'm heading off now. See you all there later. Will be there around 7:30-8:00pm ish

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds