K-Tec

Podcast Episode 7 - September 2006 released

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 1 month ago #32385 by voyager

I choose gentoo because i have tried (played with) Fendora before, but i didnt like it because everything was automatical and when stuff didnt work
Good podcast, at least for beeing first time with discusstions. And i thought the audio was good for beeing skype! As for the discussions it self it was easy to understand for even a noob like me, good ;)

Glad you enjoyed the podcast. IF you have any specific tips on how to improove it please let me know (by posting here or by PM)

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #32409 by Eirikg

I choose gentoo because i have tried (played with) Fendora before, but i didnt like it because everything was automatical and when stuff didnt work
Good podcast, at least for beeing first time with discusstions. And i thought the audio was good for beeing skype! As for the discussions it self it was easy to understand for even a noob like me, good ;)

Glad you enjoyed the podcast. IF you have any specific tips on how to improove it please let me know (by posting here or by PM)

Bart.

There is some static on your mic.

AmaroK works great by the way, it did support podcast, and was a great mediaplayer. Thx for agein for the tip.

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 1 month ago #32410 by voyager

There is some static on your mic.

Yea ... tell me about it .... it's only there in some bits and I'll be damd if I can figure out where it's coming from .... one day it's there, the next it isn't. I use the identical equipment in the identical place in identical conditions yet sometimes I get static, but mostly I don't.

I'm still trying to figure it our because it's annoying me :)

AmaroK works great by the way, it did support podcast, and was a great mediaplayer. Thx for agein for the tip.

Glad it worked out for you .... I have a friend who literally raves about it every chance he gets so I figured it must be descent :)

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds