K-Tec

MAC Pres: COSMOS 2009 Mar 27th - 29th, Annaharvey, Tullamore

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 years 6 months ago #77489 by Seanie_Morris
Thanks for the feedback guys. We were a little apprehensive about numbers and all that, due to all the doom and gloom we hear everyday, but in truth the overall number that passed through was in sync with previous years. We will see when our Treasurer paul gets the figures totted up, but I think it matters on quality, not quantity, for these kinds of events, and feedback has been great. The members of the club that did Trojan work to get it going smoothly, to the lecturers who helped us present a varied and interesting speaker+topic programme, and to the visitors that make it all worthwhile - Thank You!

Roll on Cosmos 2010! :)

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
15 years 6 months ago #77491 by Seanie_Morris
I forgot to add, I would love a copy of any photos from the weekend. Please e-mail them to tullamoreastronomy@yahoo.co.uk - I'll credit you in the image name and they'll all be added to a large album I'll put online. E-mailing them to me they can be as large as you want. If you desire to post them instead on CD, PM me for a postal address.

Thanks in advance,

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
15 years 6 months ago #77577 by phoenix
Meant to reply to this one earlier but we had accreditation auditors in the lab this week, which we passed with flying colours.

It was an amazing weekend. Got to talk at length to a lot of people, which usually does not happen at star parties due to talk schedules. Even got to finally meet Kevin Sweeney! Loved every minute of it and roll on the next one. By then I should have run out of things to put on my toast in the morning.

A big thanks to all at MAC. CRAIC FACTOR 100%

If you missed it this year then put it in the diary for next year and you'll not regret it.

Kieran
16" ODK (incoming), Mesu Mount 200, APM TMB 80mm, SXV H16, SXV H9
J16 An Carraig Observatory
ancarraigobservatory.co.uk/

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds