K-Tec

Deise Astronomy Club.

More
12 years 7 months ago #92850 by ctr
Replied by ctr on topic Re: Deise Astronomy Club.
Hi guys

I have been really inactive for a while now due to other commitments but should have more time at the end of this year.

If we need a forum I can set up one on Invisionfree

Only for Bernie DAS would of died so a big thanks is due to her.

Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver

The following user(s) said Thank You: nectarine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #92852 by johnob
Replied by johnob on topic Re: Deise Astronomy Club.
I posted on there a good few times, and went to check it a while back and it was down. Tried contacting Steve Roche but no joy :(

• Kerry Stargazer
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
12 years 7 months ago #92853 by Kerry Stargazer
Replied by Kerry Stargazer on topic Re: Deise Astronomy Club.
CTR.

Move on RHP :gramps:

Chairman of Kerry Astronomy Club.
My Kung-Fu 's the best (Melvin Frohike X-Files)

More
12 years 7 months ago #92854 by ctr
Replied by ctr on topic Re: Deise Astronomy Club.
lol chess? ok ok i'll try get to it tonight

Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver

More
12 years 7 months ago #92855 by Eugene Burke
Replied by Eugene Burke on topic Re: Deise Astronomy Club.
Hi Folks,Long time no see,have been keeping a weather eye on things though.
I see DAS has come to a crossroads,I due to circumstances had to take a back seat for a few years, hoping that someone would step into the breech.Luckily for us we had Bernie,(Nectarine) as she single handedly ,kept things going.
"Critical Mass" has been mentioned and it's important as we were always struggling for funds and the website was a drain,even though Stevie did a BRILLIANT job setting it up ,I have commented further on the DAS facebook page,but as the founder ,I will kick back in to help revive DAS

More
12 years 7 months ago #92863 by nectarine
Replied by nectarine on topic Re: Deise Astronomy Club.
Hi Eugene & everyone else who's posted: I'm quite relieved that a few people have added to the discussion, both here & on the Facebook page as I'd love us to start up properly again. Attendance at meetings was low for the past couple of years and we didn't have a meeting for a few months now (mostly because I've had a lot of private things going on). The good news is that a couple of members have been trying to get a donated observatory up and running and I should be updated on that soon which would be a great boost for us and a good motivation for people to come along to meetings. I'll comment further on the FB page.....

Bernie Foley
IFAS Treasurer

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds