K-Tec

Meet up this Saturday in Sugar loaf?

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #94846 by astroman145
Replied by astroman145 on topic Re: Meet up this Saturday in Sugar loaf?
had a great night out in the cool wicklow air and chatted to really genuine guys and picked your brains and had a look in some great scopes .i forgot some of your names but said goodbye to a great group and will be up there again no doubt .thanks again lads val molloy.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by astroman145.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #94849 by lunartic_old
Replied by lunartic_old on topic Re: Meet up this Saturday in Sugar loaf?
It was great to meet new people, and I hope to see you all again soon.

It's funny, I go out with an observing plan to observe doubles in Vulpecula, I end up observing four. :pinch: I've got to stop talking to people so much, it's seriously interfering with observing. B) I know that the next time it will be exactly the same. :laugh:

Here's to the next chat session. ;)

Paul

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Rich Cook

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #94854 by mykc
Replied by mykc on topic Re: Meet up this Saturday in Sugar loaf?
It was good to meet a bunch of new people Saturday evening, and to catch up with the regular crew. The observing was only moderate due to the hazy sky, but the buzz was good, and it was great to see such a good turnout. I checked out some more potential "double doubles", some of which are worth adding to the list, before joining the gang around Sean's rejuvenated 12" Dob.

Thanks to all the guys who made it an enjoyable evening; I'm looking forward to the next session.

Mike

PS What happened Martin? We waited and waited, but you never made it.

PPS Who is going to reveal all about Michael's new toy?

Skywatcher 120 mm ED on a CG5 mount.
Orion UK 300mm Dobsonian
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by mykc.

More
12 years 1 month ago #94864 by michael_murphy
Replied by michael_murphy on topic Re: Meet up this Saturday in Sugar loaf?

mykc wrote: PPS Who is going to reveal all about Michael's new toy?

I was going to wait until I took some half decent photo's until I mentioned my Astrotrac :-)

Michael.

• Nerro
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
12 years 1 month ago #94876 by Nerro
Replied by Nerro on topic Re: Meet up this Saturday in Sugar loaf?

mykc wrote: PS What happened Martin? We waited and waited, but you never made it.

Sorry guys but this time the enemy (girflriend) took me as a prisioner :-( ...was dying to go there as got some new toys i wanted to try , and still banging my head for not going :bricks: as i can see you's had a great time.
Going to head there tomorrow with Phill from meetup.ie as the seeing should be exelent.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds