K-Tec

COSMOS 2013 April 12th to 14th at Annaharvey, Tullamore

More
11 years 6 months ago #97299 by albertw
Great event! I'd missed the past couple of years and it's great to see that the numbers have increased. It was good to catch up with so manuy of you that I haven't seen in a while.

Also, I must remember in future that if there are no comfy seats at reception then don't go the IFAS council meeting just to relax on a sofa. ;)

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #97301 by Keith g
Thanks for the thoroughly enjoyable day today guys, it was great to see you all there, very well organised and well done to all the speakers !

Roll on next year !

Keith..

More
11 years 6 months ago #97304 by john5
Thanks to all for organising another great Cosmos.

Great to meet friends old and new and very enjoyable series talks

Hope meet again next year.

More
11 years 6 months ago #97306 by CarlightExpress
Thanks for inviting me to present, it was an honor and a privileged, hope to present again for Cosmos in the future

Simon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seanie_Morris, manic_dave

More
11 years 6 months ago #97311 by flt158
Sorry Valerie and I couldn't stay till the end. We enjoyed Ian Morison and Albert White. But most of all, our favourite lecture was Sara Beck on variable stars.
It was with great joy to finally meet in the flesh, Dave McDonald -the great asteroid hunter. We thank you Seanie and others so much for the organizing of this annual event -even though we didn't use our telescope. Meeting Keith g for the first time was great and seeing Michael McConnell once again.
I had great conversations with John 5, John O'Neill and Kevin from Killiney. Roll on 2014! The whole weekend was very encouraging for us all to get out whenever we can and to observe the heavens with whatever we have.

Aubrey.

More
11 years 6 months ago #97312 by StephenK
Gutted I couldnt make it on Saturday and Sunday, but Friday night was great. Even got to present a raffle prize :-)

Ill be there with a much greater presence next year if Seanie and the club allow it :lol:

Stephen Kershaw
Ktec Telescopes Ltd
085 - 228 8692
sales@ktectelescopes.ie
www.ktectelescopes.ie
www.facebook.com/ktectelescopes
www.twitter.com/ktectelescopes

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds