K-Tec

IFAS Podcast in Crisis - Time To Make Some Decisions

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
17 years 1 week ago #52477 by voyager

My e-mail inbox is pretty big Dave! Bart, if you want to send on the audio clips of your sound effects too, I'll re-use some of them.

You'll have to wait till I get home later but will do.

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 week ago #52478 by Seanie_Morris
If you don't then don't worry. I have loads of such effects here, I am sure I can get almost identical ones.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
17 years 1 week ago #52536 by Seanie_Morris
OK, as a suggestion to help out, if we just write-off October as a month of a hiatus for the Podcast, will we start fresh for November? If that be the case, then if submissions could be sent to "tullamoreastronomy at yahoo dot co dot uk" by, say October 30th (Tuesday)? That way, I have about a day to compile, equalize, and hand over the finished product to Bart for hsting.

And a further suggestion - keep your pieces short, sweet, and interesting! IMO, individual audio articles should not really exceed 8 minutes in order to keep the attention spans of listeners. Thoughts? I sometimes loose mine listening to audio articles, from anywhere, that go over that.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.

More
17 years 1 week ago #52537 by dave_lillis
Seanie, You can edit out "october" out of my one and its still good for November.

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

More
17 years 1 week ago #52540 by Seanie_Morris

Seanie, You can edit out "october" out of my one and its still good for November.

Thats good. If you want, next time you're recording something at your computer, record "November" and send it to me!

Midlands Astronomy Club.

• voyager
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
17 years 1 week ago #52577 by voyager

OK, as a suggestion to help out, if we just write-off October as a month of a hiatus for the Podcast, will we start fresh for November? If that be the case, then if submissions could be sent to "tullamoreastronomy at yahoo dot co dot uk" by, say October 30th (Tuesday)? That way, I have about a day to compile, equalize, and hand over the finished product to Bart for hsting.

And a further suggestion - keep your pieces short, sweet, and interesting! IMO, individual audio articles should not really exceed 8 minutes in order to keep the attention spans of listeners. Thoughts? I sometimes loose mine listening to audio articles, from anywhere, that go over that.

Seanie.

Sounds perfect.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds