K-Tec

Michael O'Connell Wins Astrophotography Competition!

More
15 years 1 month ago #80989 by stepryan
well done michael, keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #80990 by Keith g
Michael, a hearty congratulations, that's a fine shot, I hope you're well chuffed B) It's great that competitions like this happen, and the guys and gals that do it get their recognition for it!

By the way, note that the winner of the Young Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2009 is Paul Smith from Ireland - does anybody know who Paul Smith is? If you're watching Paul - this is fantastic news and a massive congratulations from all at IFAS for a tremendous achievement. If you could get in touch, that would be brilliant.

Hi Dave, I know of Paul, he only lives about 2-3 miles away from me in Shercock, Co.Cavan, however I have never met him personally as yet...I'll try to contact him somehow...and offer my congratulations too :)

Keth..

More
15 years 1 month ago #80991 by johnomahony
Well done Michael !

The Lord giveth, the Revenue taketh away. (John 1:16)

www.flickr.com/photos/7703127@N07/

More
15 years 1 month ago #81059 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re:Michael O'Connell Wins Astrophotography Competition!
Many thanks Dave, Carl, Stephen, Keith and John for your kind words.

Michael.

More
15 years 1 month ago #81066 by dmcdona
Keith - if you *can* make contact, can you give him my email address and let he know I'd love to hear from him? Or even tell him to get onto these boards!

My mail address is on the website in my sig line below.

Thanks for letting me know this info - appreciate it!

Dave

More
15 years 1 month ago #81101 by Keith g
Will do Dave, I know that he himself had advertised a lunar eclipse night for viewing some months ago at a nearby lakesite by way of a poster being put up in a local shop. However, by the time I had seen it, i think it was too late, stupid of me to not see if there was any contact details, I'll do my best though !

Keith..

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds