Galway Star Party :: Saturday February 2nd 2013, Galway City

• R Newman
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
11 years 8 months ago #96587 by R Newman
Hi

Observing tommoorrow night at St Brights Garden, about 12 miles from the hotel, you can download info in our brochure at www.galwayastronomyclub.ie . To give people time to get settled and eaten, we are meeting at the Westwood House Hotel at 21.45 prior to laving for the Gardens.

Thank You

Ronan Newman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #96589 by dave_lillis
My apologies Ronan, I'm not going to be able to make it this year, stuck at work again.
If I can leave here early then I'll try and get up for the evening dinner/observing,

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

More
11 years 8 months ago #96595 by Seanie_Morris
Ronan,

I'll bring the IFAS banner with me tomorrow. Also, you might check out your website (in Firefox), it's layout is slightly messed up with some key information missing. :)

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
11 years 8 months ago #96602 by TrevorDurity

Seanie_Morris wrote: Ronan,

I'll bring the IFAS banner with me tomorrow. Also, you might check out your website (in Firefox), it's layout is slightly messed up with some key information missing. :)

Seanie.

Thanks Seanie. I've had a look in Firefox and it seems OK. Was this on the homepage or an internal one? The attached is what I'm seeing.

thanks,

Trevor

More
11 years 8 months ago #96603 by Fermidox

Seanie_Morris wrote: Also, you might check out your website (in Firefox), it's layout is slightly messed up with some key information missing. :)

Seanie.

Working fine on firefox for me...

More
11 years 8 months ago #96619 by johnflannery
Terrific day with great talks, lots of chat with fellow astronomy enthuasiasts, and I really appreciated all the hospitality shown to me as a speaker.

Many thanks to all of you in Galway Astronomy Club for the hard work and congratulations on organising another successful Astronomy Festival.

John

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds