K-Tec

Coming Soon - Cosmos 2007, March 9th to 11th.

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 years 7 months ago #41599 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Last addition
Just to say that the final addition has been made. Deirdre Kelleghan will present her talk on sketching from the eyepiece.

The formal programme will be drawn up shortly and distributed to all the clubs to pass on the information. If anyone not on any club e-mail lists feels they would like to help (by forwarding/passing on the e-mails or putting up posters), then please send me your address to tullamoreastronomy@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks,

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 years 7 months ago #42272 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Coming Soon - Cosmos 2007, March 9th to 11th.
Folks,
just to let you all know, Annaharvey have kindly informed me that for those of you attending the Cosmic Dinner on Saturday night, you are invited to bring your own wine to the meal. They do provide a selection of wine, but do not mind you bringing your own if you have acquired tastes!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.

More
17 years 7 months ago #42279 by nectarine
Replied by nectarine on topic Re: Admission Prices

€40 whole weekend (€30 student WITH I.D.)
€25 Saturday or Sunday only (€15 student WITH I.D.)

Just a quick query re: students. What id do you accept Seanie as my daughter is doing her leaving at the minute but doesn't have a student card or anything.

Cheers,
Bernie

Bernie Foley
IFAS Treasurer

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 years 7 months ago #42281 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Coming Soon - Cosmos 2007, March 9th to 11th.
A valid student/school/university card will do Bernie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.

More
17 years 7 months ago #42290 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: Coming Soon - Cosmos 2007, March 9th to 11th.

Folks,
just to let you all know, Annaharvey have kindly informed me that for those of you attending the Cosmic Dinner on Saturday night, you are invited to bring your own wine to the meal. They do provide a selection of wine, but do not mind you bringing your own if you have acquired tastes!

Seanie.

Sounds good!

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds