K-Tec

COSMOS 2008 - April 4th to 6th at Annaharvey Farm

More
16 years 6 months ago #66104 by whyulittle
Was raining over in Longford, for a little while at least. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #66111 by dmolloy
Well done everybody, my first experience of COSMOS- some great speakers, great food, and for me...a chance to put a face to an avitor :D

well done the super quiz team (committee) at table five on there win on saturday night .....grumble....grumble... :lol:

More
16 years 6 months ago #66113 by ftodonoghue
Hi Folks

Thanks to all at TAS for organising a great cosmos. It was my first one and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was great to meet some more people from the boards and as delcan says, put some faces to the names. Looking forward to the next one

Cheers
Trevor

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
16 years 6 months ago #66115 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: COSMOS 2008 - April 4th to 6th at Annaharvey Farm

The table quiz was a great. Our team (ie Patricia!) won it. Seanie, the quizmaster, now knows the capital of South Africa.

Well, then, I guess I learned a few things too from the uiz then! ;)

Thanks to everyone who took part, was a part, took apart, and partook in everything at Cosmos!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
16 years 6 months ago #66126 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: COSMOS 2008 - April 4th to 6th at Annaharvey Farm
By the way, we would like to receive any photographs you might have of the weekend, whatever they may be. Please e-mail them to tullamoreastronomy@yahoo 'dot' co 'dot' uk. If you have many of them, PM me for a postal address and you can send them on CD if you prefer.

Thanks,

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
16 years 6 months ago #66128 by dave_lillis

well done the super quiz team (committee) at table five on there win on saturday night .....grumble....grumble... :lol:

I have to say Seanie (and this is what I tried to say yesterday evening but was too shattered to get it across coherently) that you make what might be an otherwise routine competition very entertaining and something you look forward to. :)

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds