K-Tec

COSMOS 2008 - April 4th to 6th at Annaharvey Farm

More
16 years 6 months ago #66159 by ftodonoghue
I had it down as Apollo 13, after all it stared Tom Hanks and Came after Apollo 12 :lol:

Cheers
Trevor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #66162 by Mike
It was really frustrating not to make it to COSMOS this year; I had originally planned and was looking forward to going and meeting many of the forum members face to face. A number of issues arose which needed my attention (and lots of time) so I could unfortunately not make it, perhaps next year. Sounds like everybody had an excellent time; will there be any photos in cyberspace of the COSMOS event anytime soon?

Clear skies
Mike

I83 Cherryvalley Observatory

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say; "I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER".

More
16 years 6 months ago #66170 by eansbro
Congratulations to Seanie and the TAS team for a wonderful COSMOS. Excellent speakers, the food was great and the skies were clear. It was good meeting up with everybody again.

Looking forward to the next one.

Roll on WSP!

Eamonn A
MPC J62
www.kingslandobservatory.com

More
16 years 6 months ago #66171 by dave_lillis

I have to say Seanie (and this is what I tried to say yesterday evening but was too shattered to get it across coherently) that you make what might be an otherwise routine competition very entertaining and something you look forward to. :)

Glad to have been at your service Dave! I thought one of the best questions to rattle you all was the Tom Hanks (Toy Story 2) one.

Seanie.

oh I don't know, I think the She-Ra question came in as a close second for some. :lol:

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

More
16 years 6 months ago #66176 by johnomahony
A pleasant and enjoyable weekend. Well done to the organising committee. The speakers were excellent.
Wonderful clear (but cold) skies on Saturday night-the "icing on the cake"

The Lord giveth, the Revenue taketh away. (John 1:16)

www.flickr.com/photos/7703127@N07/

More
16 years 6 months ago #66182 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: COSMOS 2008 - April 4th to 6th at Annaharvey Farm

oh I don't know, I think the She-Ra question came in as a close second for some. :lol:

:P

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds