K-Tec

UFO last night & ET Life

More
17 years 7 months ago #39706 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: UFO last night & ET Life
Do I believe in UFOs, yes, I believe there are unidentified objects that fly!

I'm intrigued by work like that in Hessdalen because what ever is going on is un-known. When we figure it out we will have learned something new. Will it be an interesting natural phenomenon or little green men ... who knows!

People have already said that it is not correct to leap to the conclusion that if we don't understand it it must be alien technology but there is another important point that I think has to be made. Extrordinary claims require extrordinary proof. The burden if proof lies firmly on the shoulders of those who insist ET is here, NOT on people who say it could be terestrial technology that the public don't know about!

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #39707 by ftodonoghue
Replied by ftodonoghue on topic Re: UFO last night & ET Life
playing devils advocate here :lol:

from wikipedia

"It has been claimed that Vogel examined a metal triangle which was allegedly given to Billy Meier by extraterrestrials and marvelled at its unusual properties, however it is worthwhile to note that Vogel was a chemist rather than a metallurgist, and, according to the researcher Kal K. Korff, Vogel's analysis that the metal contained thulium turned out to be incorrect."

and from another site

"If it is a hoax I'd like to meet the guy that did it, because he could probably make a lot of money in special effects." Steve Ambrose

finally

"Mr. Nils Rognerud of the Rognerud Research and Development
Company of Los Angeles, advised me in his letter Dated 12
December, 1981, 'Regarding the taped UFO sounds from the Swiss
case, I found a very complex and changing sound pattern. The
sounds were somewhat changed through poor tape duplication
effort vis microphone. In future, try to use direct wire or
cable-link between tape recorders when duplicating. Microphones
are a link that one sometimes can do without. However, I did
retrieve some information that should be of some value. The
sound pattern is very dynamic and changing, and the only thing
that seemed to have a repeatable pattern was an
amplitude-modulation (a signal in which the volume is varied at
a low periodic rate). For the three UFO recordings, this
frequency worked out to be 4.9 cycles per second, 4.6 cycles per
second, and 5.0 cycles per second. It is woethwhile revealing
that Nicola Tesla discovered a natural electro-magnetic
resonance of Earth at 6.6 chcles per second. A second gentleman
named Schulman also discovered a second resonance at 7.8 cycles
per second. Now you mention that your tape was running a bit
slow. This could explain why the vibrations are a little bit
slower than expected."

Cheers
Trevor

More
17 years 7 months ago #39716 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: UFO last night & ET Life
My two cents worth?

Yeah, I believe in the existence of life 'out there'

UFO's? Just that, Unexplained Flying Objects. Doesn't mean it's ET and co. flying around. I think we would be an intriguing race to visit, given the sort of transmissions that would have reached outer space. But I still reckon there are far better places to visit than Earth! :P

Curious aliens? Why not!

Visitations? Doubt it.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
17 years 7 months ago #39721 by philiplardner
Replied by philiplardner on topic Re: UFO last night & ET Life
Mulder, Scully - come back... all is forgiven!

Oh man, you guys need to get out more - posts that long are just plain creepy! :shock:

Mork.

More
17 years 7 months ago #39729 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic ET Life
Hi Trevor, you have brought up some important points definitely worth considering from a neutral point of view on this particular case of which I am still undecided. Apologies to Phillip, I will try to keep this brief. I don’t want the forum held up by one particular case file.
First of all Karl K. Korff in 1980 while still in his late teens and having not stepped foot on Swiss soil let alone investigated this case at the time pronounced it a complete fake with no scientific basis and continues to do so to this day. His research leaves a lot to be desired and is in my opinion not in objective reality as he never spoke with direct witnesses to the events. He travelled to Switzerland eventually in 1991 under a pseudonym where his so called investigation took place under pretence and produced a book in the middle 1990s, “Spaceships of the Pleiades”. Which by the way contains at least 10 blatant inconsistencies with this case? This guy’s agenda is open to question. This is the same guy that called himself the director of research for ufology and something something else science. Truth is he was the only member and his so called institute which operated from a room where he lived. He happened to be 18 or 19 years of age at the time. But one must read all necessary material to decide for oneself!
Trevor you made an interesting statement regarding the nature of Schumann Resonance, I am not a physicist but I believe it to be the natural heartbeat of our planet, something like 8Hz being the primary peak and different orders thereof. There is I believe some data available between alleged SACs and this resonance and multiples thereof, perhaps in connection with the SACs propulsion while in operation within our biosphere! Sorry I will have to look for it; I have the info on my PC somewhere at home I think (I am on my lunch break at present). Some SETV scientists may or may not have completed scientific analysis’s on this subject. Does anyone else have such information or can provide additional info?
Oh I almost forgot, the reason why the tape recorder used for the above event for recording the SAC sounds was running a bit slow was simply that the batteries were not new and the event lasted longer than expected, thirty minutes in fact!

OK, that’s it. Phillip, Trevor I need to get out more, first round is on me.
Mike

I83 Cherryvalley Observatory

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say; "I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER".

More
17 years 7 months ago #39732 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic ET Life
Hi,
Additional information regarding the scientific possibility of ET life. This is from space.com website.

www.space.com/searchforlife/et_betterodds_050114.html

Regards
Mike

I83 Cherryvalley Observatory

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say; "I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER".

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds