K-Tec

UFO last night & ET Life

More
17 years 7 months ago #39846 by jhoare
Replied by jhoare on topic Re: UFO last night & ET Life
Straight question: had they been peer reviewed? Journals have different rules than regular rags and often won't publish papers on controversial subjects unless they've been through the mill.

John

Better that old people should die of talk than to have young people die in war.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #39871 by eansbro
Replied by eansbro on topic Re: UFO last night & ET Life
Al,

I worked with Dutton back in the early 1990s and carried out experiments on AT back in the late 1990s with some success.

I do have unpublished reports within Ireland over the period from 1997 to 1999. There is alot more experimental work to do to confirm AT.

I also worked for many years with Dr. Massimo Teodorani from the SETI Italia project at Medicini, Italy whom was the coordinator of Project Hessdalen (EMBLA Missions). Teodorane gave a presentation to COSMOS 2006 at Tullamore. It was the Hessdalen project that also appeared to show interesting correlations with AT. This I have published within the SPIE OSETI paper of 2001.

I do have computerized time graphs of selected locations in Ireland, that I discovered had events occurring at specific times within the constraints of AT.

Keenan,

I did have private communication from Dutton, he told me his papers were rejected because of the subject matter. I did advise Dutton to change the use of the language of UFOs, to leave it out of the equation and substitute something more acceptable. He had seen my papers, where although I hint at UFOs, there is no mention of the word within the text or referenced.. Fortunately, I could reference previous papers that had ET interstellar probes within the theme of the Search for Extraterrestrial Visitations (SETV). I think Dutton has been frustrated with constant rejections that his motivation to try and change the language is difficult, because it relies heavily on UFO material in the development of the AT model

j.hoare,

Yes, Dutton's unpublished papers were peer reviewed by credible journals.

Eamonn A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds